We want as many people as possible to be able to access our website and services.
This means you should be able to:
- access our website on a range of mobile, tablet and desktop devices
- change colours, contrast levels, fonts and adapt your display settings
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the service using just a keyboard
- skip to the main content using a keyboard accessible link at the top of each page
- navigate most of the service using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the content using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
Advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability can be found at .
How accessible our website is
We aim to meet WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance on every page, but we know some parts of our website aren't fully accessible:
- forms may be difficult to submit without keyboard, mouse or touch interactions with form elements when using speech recognition software (e.g. Dragon Naturally Speaking)
- PDF documents aren't tagged and may not read aloud in a logical order
- some videos and audio files don’t provide closed captions and/or a transcript of the contents.
What to do if you can’t access parts of this website
If you experience any accessibility problems or need alternate formats call or email us for further support.
Call: 0113 241 0977
Reporting accessibility problems with this site
We're always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that aren't listed on this page or think we're not meeting accessibility requirements, contact:
Call: 0113 241 0977
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations'). If you're not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the .
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
四肖三期内必出 is committed to making its services accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018. This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed below.
Non compliance with the accessibility regulations
- Some forms may be difficult to submit without keyboard or touch interactions when using speech recognition software (e.g. Dragon Naturally Speaking). This doesn't meet WCAG 2.1 success criterion 4.1.2: Name, Role, Value.
- PDF documents aren't fully accessible to screen reader software. PDFs are untagged, headings and table mark-up is missing, images do not have text alternatives and PDF documents don't have meaningful page titles. These issues don't meet success criteria 1.1.1 Non-text Content, 1.3.1 Info and Relationships, 2.4.1 Bypass Blocks, 2.4.2 Page Titled and 4.1.2 (name, role value).
- Some videos and audio files don’t provide closed captions and/or a transcript of the contents. This doesn’t meet WCAG 2.1 success criterion 1.2.2 Captions (Prerecorded).
- Some images don’t have alt tags which makes it difficult for screen readers to describe what the image shows. This doesn’t meet WCAG 2.1 success criterion 1.1.1. Non-text Content.
How we tested this website
We automatically test our website on a weekly basis via our content management system against the WCAG 2.1 Level AA success criteria.
We manually test our website when content is being updated or we're developing new functionality. Manual testing is conducted with a range of assistive technologies including screen readers, speech recognition software and configured displays to test different contrast and zoom adaptations. We test across a range of browsers and devices.
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
We’re committed to continually improving our websites through regular testing and following WCAG 2.1 level AA success criteria when updating content or developing new functionality.
This statement was last updated on 25 January 2022.